This has been an interesting class. There is so much to learn about copyright and fair use laws. It is important for teachers to know and understand the laws as they pertain to the media used in their classrooms. Our class discussion revealed some things that I was not aware of pertaining to the laws. Students are very quick to use and share multimedia devices which supports the necessity of teachers being knowledgeable and compliant to copyright and fair use laws.
I am looking forward to blogging each week. It will be interesting to see each others' viewpoints.
Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I learned a lot about copyright and fair use as well. This will be an important tool when we get into the classroom.
I enjoy the blogging as well, as long as I can remember how to get on the blog.:)
I think we will have a good time this semester. Have a good week!
I agree with you that teachers must learn and understand all of the laws that pertain to copyrighting. There is a lot more rules than I thought there were too. I think it will be hard to stay on top of all the different devices that students come in with also.
The whole copyright issue was very interesting. I thought I knew what was leagal and illegal, but I guess I have alot to learn.
I believe teachers should be aware of these laws as they apply to education as well. I also found that I have a lot to learn about copy write law.
I can never find my blog either. I just swing around the web till I accidently land here.
I learned a lot of new things about copyright too. I think many teachers aren't aware of all the laws because I know I sure wasn't!
Post a Comment