Hey, gang! Once again, I feel completely out of my league with this technology thing we have going. Tonight, however, was quite productive and I will be the first to admit that WebQuests are very cool and an interesting way to present information.
I now know what a WebQuest is supposed to look like but let's see if I can do it. Creating a lesson plan using WebQuest will be neat but I have a feeling it will be a challenge for me as well. I will definitely need to spend some time thinking this one through some more before working on it again.
It is hard to believe that we have just completed our sixth week together. I feel like I am just now getting to know some of you - I guess it doesn't help that my back is to you all evening and we spend most of the 3 1/2 hours staring into the monitors!
Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The time is just flying by! I too am a little overwhelmed by the webquest but atleast now I can understand what they are. The next goal is creating one! haha! I wonder how many teachers really use the webquests in their lessons? I have not had much experience with working with them or teaching with them. Hummm... something to think about.
Yeah, finding a topic relevant to WebQuests AND interesting to me is proving difficult. As a future math teacher, I'm looking to find a more attractive avenue of learning than usual textbook based classwork. WebQuests could prove very helpful, yet I'm still looking for a subject with the right fit......
Post a Comment